0.5.0 on BeOS

Stephan Assmus stippi at yellowbites.com
Tue Sep 17 23:10:54 CEST 2002

Hi Sam,

I have run ./bootstrap, then ./configure, then make. It chokes on
beos_specific.cpp and says the file vlc.h would not be there. But it
is. I have compared that line (#include <vlc/vlc.h>) with the old tree,
and it is similar. I would suspect some environment variable is not set
or something similar, that makes the inclusion as system header fail.
For your reading pleasure, I have zipped up and included the entire
shell session. It should contain all information you could possibly
need. :-}

Regards,
-Stephan

P.S. A 2.4 MB Makefile?!?