colorspace conversion

Stephan Assmus stippi at yellowbites.com
Mon Sep 23 21:38:09 CEST 2002

Hi,

I implemented a screenshot feature in the BeOS plugin which uses the
BeOS image translation system. It is best to give a translator a bitmap
in the RGB32 colorspace. I implemented conversions from YCrCb422 and
RGB16 into RGB32. However, that's not all the colorspaces VLC supports.
Can somebody post some easy (to understand, doesn't need to be fast)
code for YUV to RGB colorspace conversion? Just the formulars to
convert the individual components would be fine.

Thanks & Regards,
-Stephan