[vlc-devel] Re: Why the bootstrap delete the file:configure?

MaFai zh-ma at hkbn.com.hk
Fri Apr 11 04:22:57 CEST 2003

Hello, Sam Hocevar,

The most significant bug is not the vlc but the libdvdcss package which can not be compiled in cygwin.
Now my solution: copy the compiled libdvdcss in mingw to the cygwin folder,compile the vlc,then ok.

Some one said use CVS to get the latest version libdvdcss.But my gateway block all port except for the 80 and 25 .

>On Fri, Apr 11, 2003, eric chan wrote:
>
>> I work on Win2000,so I can't install the CVS package.
>
>   What prevents you from installing it? I have Win2000 and the CVS
>package from Cygwin installed flawlessly. In any case, it's a bug in
>Cygwin and should be reported.
>
>Regards,
>--
>Sam.