[vlc-devel] Re: about minisap Server

Clément Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Mon Apr 28 11:45:53 CEST 2003

> sapserver.cpp:246: `daemon' undeclared (first use this function)

Looks like the daemon() function (in unistd.h) is not supported.

Well, to avoid this, we could try to use the fork() function instead of
the daemon function. Actually daemon() uses fork() to do its job..

It shouldn't be hard to do and we can expect that it will also work on
Windows.

Somebody knows something about that ?

> I also try to compile in the Linux,it doesn't work too.
That is far more strange.

--
Zorglub
Clément Stenac

Saint-Brieuc, terre sauvage où chante la brise et fiente la mouette...
         Pierre Desproges