[vlc-devel] Re: VCD under vcdimager

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Wed Aug 6 05:17:25 CEST 2003

Johan Bilien writes:
 > Thank you for your work,

We'll see how things go. There is still much to do.

 > I had a look on the patch and will try to check
 > it in this week end.

The vcdx directory could probably go in unchanged. However beware of
configure.ac, I removed some configuration things for the old plugins
which might be done conditionally. Decide how you want to name
cdda-orig.c and the libcdio cdda.c. Are those those the filenames you
want?

Let me know if/when things are checked in so can pick up the
modifications that I'm sure are needed for coexistence.

Again, I don't know how to make the new and old coexist, but I'm sure
someone who understands the configuration system better will be able
to do so as it is done for the DVD plugins.

 > I'm sorry for the delay, I don't have much time to
 > spend on VLC right now.

I sympathize and understand completely. I'm having evaporating time
too. (Ouch, someone just reported another bashdb bug.)