[vlc-devel] Re: Id3 tag skiper

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Aug 6 11:08:55 CEST 2003

There are two modules that do id3 tag skipping. The most basic one only
skips id3 v2 tags at front of the file. The other module also tries to parse
the id3 tags, and put the info in the file-info dialog. This module also
looks for id3v1 tags at the end of the file. It also looks at id3v2 tags at
both start and end of file.

Sigmund