[vlc-devel] Re: a new command line option

Clément Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Mon Aug 11 19:30:28 CEST 2003

> I'd like to know how can I add a new argument for vlc. I mean, If I want to
> send a new command line argument what do I have to add in the src code of
> vlc?

Hello,

If your option is specific to a module, then you can do
this by adding : add_'type of option'(;......) in the
vlc_module_begin()...vlc_module_end() block.

You then get the value with config_GetType...

For a global one, you will have to add the same command add_foo, in
src/libvlc.h

Regards,

--
Zorglub