[vlc-devel] Re: a new command line option

Ariel Fritz duin at tutopia.com
Mon Aug 11 21:58:52 CEST 2003

On Monday 11 August 2003 16:31, you wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 04:26:09PM -0300, Ariel Fritz wrote:

> > > Take a look in src/libvlc.h and you will get the idea.
> >
> > Thank a lot It worked very well !!!
>
> Just out of curiosity, may I ask what you were trying to do?
>
> Sigmund

yes, of course. I'm trying to do a new interface using udp. I changed a little
bit rc.c to prepared it to read commands from network as command line but
remote. As I've used sockets to read commands, and I'd like to do several
streaming using vlc. I'm trying to clone vlc (using sockets) to do several
streaming using a unique vlc src.  I type vlc to run the main vlc, and vlc
--clon=n to run its colnes.
Any suggestion? any doubt?

Thans for your help