[vlc-devel] Re2: Re: Playlist & Streaming from VLC: BUG

FunOne FunOne at tyler.net
Fri Aug 22 23:25:18 CEST 2003

Benjamin:

         When I downloaded the nighly CVS build someone posted the
         silent crash went away, and it works somewhat between videos.
         Although going from VCD->AVI produces some really weird,
         really LOW BAD quality streaming of a movie that plays fine
         on the player normally. I don't know if this is just my 2nd
         computer being over taxed or a code issue. I'll watch the
         nightlies to see if it gets fixed over the next while (it
         might just be something being worked on getting tweaked).

         Thanks for everyone's help.

--
FunOne
FunOne at tyler.net