[vlc-devel] Re: Automated VLC builds

Cyril Deguet cyril.deguet at via.ecp.fr
Sat Aug 23 14:07:43 CEST 2003

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003, Cyril Deguet wrote:
> i made an attempt at making automated daily builds of vlc from CVS.
> At least for the windows version it seems to work fine. I also made a build
> for debian woody (not tested yet), which is not a package but a tarball

The woody binaries were linked with a wrong libc, it should be fixed
now. The wxwindows plugin is linked with wxGTK2.4.1 (gcc2.95), which is
provided in the same directory as the tarballs. Ffmpeg lib is linked
statically in the plugin, it has been compiled with a minimum
configuration (no vorbis, fadd, and so on...), if you want more just
ask.
Please use the new address http://www.videolan.org/~videolan/build/,
the other one may change. Enjoy ;)

--