[vlc-devel] Status of Theora support

ozone at algorithm.com.au ozone at algorithm.com.au
Mon Dec 1 07:04:47 CET 2003

Hi, I've been playing with the latest CVS versions of Ogg Theora.  I'm
using the encoder_example binary in the Theora distribution to encode
files, but VLC (CVS HEAD), when compiled against the latest Theora CVS
libraries, doesn't seem to play them back properly.  Is Theora support
known to be buggy right now, or is it meant to be working and I'll have
to do some hacking to figure out what's wrong?

This is on Mac OS X 10.3, if that matters.  Thanks!

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save