[vlc-devel] Re: New codenames

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Thu Dec 4 17:42:55 CET 2003

Mohammed Adnène TROJETTE wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 04, 2003, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
>>For 0.7.0 i propose Zukovsky for the 0.7 series
>>And 'Diamonds Take Forever' the 0.7.1 release name :)
>

> Scaramanga (don't know how it is spelled).

Of course Anil is right that we cannot pass the fact that there is a 7
in this version.

Therefore it can only be the following if you ask me:
VLC 00.7 'Bond' starring in 'Diamonds Take Forever'

Diamonds Take Forever of course references the fact that it's been a
long while since we released a new version.

DJ