[vlc-devel] switching the audio with the vlc mozilla plug-in

Mario Shroom mario.shroom at caramail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:01:39 CET 2003

Hello again

First, sorry if you received this mail twice : I was afraid that the first one was lost
in deep space....  ;-) maybe because it was my first contrib to this mailing list.

Currently, the only public functions offered by the vlc mozilla plug-in are :
play(), pause(), stop(), fullscreen()

I would like to add a function for selecting an audio or subtitle PID on the
fly. It seems that I should use the VLC_Set function.
But I can't find any info about the function parameters.

Could someone give me an example using VLC_Set where there is
an audio pid change ?

Thanks !

Bushido

Les noms de domaine les moins chers du marché : 6,49 euros HT sur http://www.lycos.fr/pro .