[vlc-devel] VLC 0.7.0-test2 & localizations

Gildas Bazin gbazin at altern.org
Tue Dec 16 21:28:52 CET 2003

Dear friends,

Here is the last test release before 0.7.0 (hopefully ;).
If everything goes as expected we should have the final release in about 1
week :)

You will find this test release as well as binaries for a few platforms in:
http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/testing/vlc-0.7.0-test2/

You can also have a look at the brand new features included in VLC here:
http://developers.videolan.org/vlc/NEWS

And for our beloved translators :) the new translation files to update have
been uploaded there:
http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/devtools/vlc-po-files.tar.gz
(instructions on how to update the po files are in the included README
file).

Please give a good shot at this test release an report any problems.

Thanks,

--
Gildas