[vlc-devel] Re: Italian localization

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Wed Dec 17 01:22:57 CET 2003

On 17 dec 2003, at 00:01, Bruno wrote:
> Il giorno 16 dic 2003, alle 21:28, Gildas Bazin ha scritto:
>
>> And for our beloved translators :) the new translation files to
>> update have
>> been uploaded there:
>> http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/devtools/vlc-po-files.tar.gz
>> (instructions on how to update the po files are in the included README
>> file).
>
> So the planned 0.7.0 final release is about one week from today?
> Please, give to all the translators the time to make a good work, it
> seems that lots of things has changed :)

There will be delays. We strive towards one week. History shows that
this will likely be more. (lets hope not, it would be a nice Christmas
present).

> Bruno
>
> P.S.: On Mac OS X the Audio Visualization / Goom still give "Unknown
> visual effect" error.

Goom should be removed. It works, but isn't available in the general
"visualizations" yet. We need to fix this, but it won't make 0.7.0

DJ

---
Videolan - VLC media player
Derk-Jan Hartman (hartman at videolan dot org)
Developer of the MacOS X port of vlc
http://www.videolan.org/vlc