[vlc-devel] Re: Red Hat Compile Problems (Take 3)

Jason Luka jason at geshp.com
Fri Dec 19 21:54:14 CET 2003

Looks like the problem was that the test package didn't actually include
the file intf-cdda.txt. It's been added to the patch and the test RPM's
have been uploaded to the FTP. Should I add the ./bootstrap line to the
.spec in CVS or will it be necessary to run it once the release comes out?

Jason Luka
(Red Hat / Fedora Core Maintainer)