[vlc-devel] Re: Localization

Felix Kühne FK at aenneburghardt.de
Wed Dec 31 18:29:27 CET 2003

Am (on) 31.12.2003 um (at) 17:38 schrieb Clément Stenac (wrote):

>> Every two weeks would be ok, since don't have to translate every
>> week..
>
> I did not intended as "translators _should_ translate every week or
> every two weeks".
>
> I see this rather as an help. If strings get updated regularly (maybe
> automatically), translators _could_ translate when they want to, they
> would not have to translate everything that changed since last release
> (and that is sometimes a really heavy task) at once.
I agree. That would be quite cool.

I have another question relating a string:
#: modules/access/dvd/dvd.c:83
msgid "Key"
Does "key" mean a key on the keyboard or a key to open up something?

Excepting this string and the string in my previous mail, my
localization is ready now. If I receive the explanations until 7
o'clock CET (in a half hour) I'll upload the po-file on a server today,
otherwise tomorrow afternoon.

Happy New Year,
Felix