[vlc-devel] Current CVS under Mac OS X

Felix Kühne FK at aenneburghardt.de
Sun Feb 23 19:01:25 CET 2003

Hello,
I've built the current cvs under OS X 10.2.4 on my G3-imac. It runs
fine.
But when I give my build to a friend, which uses a G4 PowerBook and
10.2.4, it crashes on start.
What's that?
Do you have an idea how I could make my build run?

I'm using the following configure-parameters:
--disable-x11 --disable-xvideo --disable-gtk --disable-sdl
--enable-ffmpeg --enable-mad --enable-libdvbpsi --enable-a52
--enable-dvdplay --enable-faad --enable-vorbis --enable-ogg
--with-included gettext --enable-debug

It crashes also, if I don't activate these options.

Thanks,
Felix Kühne

P.S. When you will freeze the strings of 0.5.2?