[vlc-devel] HDTV Video File

Anatoly R. emulynx at delfi.lv
Wed Feb 26 16:24:48 CET 2003

Hello vlc-devel,

  I'm bugging you for 3rd time. I was hoping that this issue will be
  addressed in 0.5.1 release (with I-Slice frame support), but
  something is still wrong.

  My computer was hanged by this file which was captured using some
  HDTV capture card. Try to play it till end (so far only WinDVD was
  able to decode it properly) and on about 3rd second VideoLAN started
  to slowdown and my precious Win2k with couple of monthes uptime
  died.

  I've uploaded file CSI.0000.mpg to your ftp (/incoming folder).

  Please respond to that message - I haven't received any response
  from anybody here.

--
Lynx,
http://dotNet.lv                          mailto:emulynx at delfi.lv