[vlc-devel] Stream output interface

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Fri Feb 28 14:20:22 CET 2003

I think we should redesign the actual stream output dialog box of the
Windows and GTK/Gnome interfaces (I don't know about the OS X one)
because it is not very intuitive. Here is my proposition in text-mode :

-----Stream output (MRL)-----------------------------------------------

Destination target: [                                                ]

[] File: Path: [                             ]
         Muxer: [] TS  [] PS  [] AVI

[] Unicast/Multicast: Address: [               ] Port [     ] TTL [  ]
                      Encapsulation: [] raw TS  [] RTP/M2TS

If you think of a better interface design, or if you think of better
names (especially for the "encapsulation" of the streams), please make
another proposition.

--
Alexis