[vlc-devel] Re: Mac OS X interface, errors and dutch translation

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Fri Jan 10 17:09:34 CET 2003

On donderdag, jan 9, 2003, at 16:51 Europe/Amsterdam, Christophe
Massiot wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 09, 2003, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:
>> I also ran into several spelling errors, which have been there
>> probably
>> for ages.
>> I suggest you take a look at my version now and then return a final
>> version.
>> I also built a diff of mine compared to your version. Might be easier
>> to spot the changes.
>> My .po is untested, because i couldn't get the convert-po.sh script
>> described in the README to work. (Using MacOSX)
>
> What was your problem ? Did you download the gettext-macosx.tar.gz
> package and untar it in the working directory ?

[thedj:~] pjotr% setenv PATH gettext-macosx:$PATH[thedj:~] pjotr% echo
$PATH
gettext-macosx:~/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin:/Volumes/Users/pjotr/bin:/
usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
[thedj:~] pjotr% setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH ./gettext-macosx
[thedj:~] pjotr% echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
./gettext-macosx
pjotr% ./convert-po.sh nl.po
dyld: msgfmt can't open library:
/usr/local/lib/libgettextsrc-0.11.5.dylib  (No such file or directory,
errno = 2)
./convert-po.sh: line 8:  5444 Trace/BPT trap          msgfmt
--statistics -o vlc.mo $1

DJ
---
Universiteit Twente