[vlc-devel] Re: [RFC] E-learning with VideoLAN

Jon Lech Johansen jon-vl at nanocrew.net
Fri Jan 10 18:24:01 CET 2003

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 06:15:57PM +0100, Alexis de Lattre (alexis at via.ecp.fr) wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 10, 2003, Loic Minier wrote :
> >  What about Keynote? Powerpoint supports importing and exporting this
> >  open format.
>
> Could you explain a bit more what's this format ? I don't see it in the
> possible exports of PowerPoint 2000...

http://www.apple.com/keynote/

Keynote supports PPT import and export, but PowerPoint does not support
Keynote import or export. The Keynote format is supposed to be open and
XML-based.

--
Jon Johansen
nanocrew.net

MR. LEVY:  I'm sorry, your Honor. I actually have a technology expert
  with me. Would the Court like to or would they agree to hear a very
  brief statement on this point from that expert?
THE COURT: No.    -- MPAA v. Reimerdes injunction hearing, 2000/01/21