[vlc-devel] Re: Mac OS X interface, errors and dutch translation

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at wxs.nl
Tue Jan 14 23:43:00 CET 2003

Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:

Sorry for the late reply.

> I also ran into several spelling errors, which have been there probably
> for ages.
> I suggest you take a look at my version now and then return a final
> version.
> I also built a diff of mine compared to your version. Might be easier to
> spot the changes.
> My .po is untested, because i couldn't get the convert-po.sh script
> described in the README to work. (Using MacOSX)

The changes you made to the dutch translation looks very good. I could
see you were not tired when doing the translation ;-). I only needed to
update a few lines and test the nl.po file. (I attached the corrected
new version.)

I suggest we take yours. Maybe you could keep it updated in future?

Greetings,
Jean-Paul Saman