[vlc-devel] Re: Compilation for WinCE succesful

Stephane stephane at virtuosomedia.nl
Fri Jan 17 12:42:38 CET 2003

Ah, too bad. The creation of a specific interface, as stated in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#LinkingWithGPL
is out of the question?

This does not solve the problem of patching the decoders,
but this could be solved by only statically linking the libraries,
and controlling which modules are active via some kind of
'module manager'. This module manager could then again be patched of course,
so you may be right...

Well, back to the drawing boards then.

Stephane van Hardeveld