[vlc-devel] Re: PROBLEM WITH BUGZILLA

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 7 12:28:57 CEST 2003

On zondag, jul 6, 2003, at 15:19 Europe/Amsterdam, gio wrote:
> Hi. I tried to enter bugzilla as guest but It didn't accepted me.
> I wanted to tell you about a bug. On mac os x there is no way to tell
> VLC to start playing a file with an audio track. It always starts
> silent and then I must go to audio settings and chosa one track. There
> is any way to leave for exmples track one as the default track?
> i use last vlc o.6
> thank you for your great job
> giorgio

I know of only one movie file where this occurs, and it is the way it
is supposed to be on that file. For anything else, a default audio
track should always be selected.
Try to reset your Preferences.
Go to your Preferences, choose Reset All and then Save. Relaunch VLC
and try again.

DJ
---
Videolan - VLC media player