[vlc-devel] Re: Red Hat 9 rpm's, not quite yet

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Wed Jul 9 03:02:22 CEST 2003

postprocess.h is part of libpostproc, which in turn is part of ffmpeg (
./libavcodec/libpostproc )
Advice is to compile everthing static. --with-ffmpeg-tree=   path to
cvs snapshot of ffmpeg.

It's not how it should be, everyone knows that, but unfortunatly atm
the configure/build systems of ffmpeg and vlc sometimes conflict.

DJ

On woensdag, jul 9, 2003, at 02:13 Europe/Amsterdam, Jason Luka wrote:
> Sorry for the delay with the Red Hat 9 rpm's.  There's an issue right
> now with ffmpeg, which is required to read DVD's, that I can't fix
> with a release or a CVS snapshot right now.  It might have something
> to do with a file called postprocess.h that I can't seem to find, but
> I'm still working on it.  I haven't abandoned you guys.
>
> Jason Luka
> Red Hat Maintainer
>
> --
---