[vlc-devel] decoder Stuck?

MaFai zh-ma at hkbn.com.hk
Fri Jul 25 10:15:07 CEST 2003

Dear vlc-devel:

= = = = = = This is a forward message = = = = = = =

Original serder's name:    MaFai
Original serder's address: zh-ma at hkbn.com.hk

Dear Eric Chan:

Environment:
Win98
VLC 0.5.3

VLC 0.5.3 run  smoothly at first time.It can show the video through the multicast cast address.

While I change to  other Multicast address,no video window prompts,and I found some error message in the message box.

Quote:
fail allocating a new buffer ( decoder Stuck? )

Close the vlc then open it again,the problem still exising.Reboot the computer may slove this,but it's unwanted way.
I suppose vlc doesn't free the memory.

Some way to slove this?

fail allocating a new buffer ( decoder Stuck? )
fail allocating a new buffer ( decoder Stuck? )
fail allocating a new buffer ( decoder Stuck? )
fail allocating a new buffer ( decoder Stuck? )

Best regards.

                MaFai
                zh-ma at hkbn.com.hk
                2003-07-25