[vlc-devel] patch for compile problem on linux - Gentoo

Nick Hadaway raker at gentoo.org
Thu Jul 31 08:51:50 CEST 2003

Hi :)

My name is Nick Hadaway.  I am the vlc maintainer for Gentoo.  I have
updated the ebuild for the 0.6.1 release and I have a patch for a compile
problem.  I have been on the irc channel lately and a couple of other
people have experienced the same problem. (Including some of the devs as
well)

I will attach the current ebuild and patch to this email.

Please let me know if you have any suggested improvements or changes.

-Nick
 raker at gentoo.org