[vlc-devel] Re: problems streaming DVD

Paul Forgey paulf at aphrodite.com
Thu Jun 5 00:14:46 CEST 2003

That greatly reduced the crap factor but it didn't eliminate it.  And,
I still have the frame smoothness problem.

One thing I realize I should have mentioned is that I live in North
America, so this is NTSC 60 fields per second, rather than the PAL 50
field used in the rest of the world.  Are there any hard-coded
assumptions or defaults which can affect this?