[vlc-devel] Re: [ANN] VLC 0.6.0 -Problem under RH7.3

Simon simon at digiglobal.com
Tue Jun 24 10:46:27 CEST 2003

Thanks.
I am aware that you have many other priorities, and since I haven't heard
from any other user with RH7.3 with similar problem, is it fair to say that
the latest version 0.6.0 may not work on RH7.3 unless libmpeg2 developers
solve this problem. Do you have a version of RH that you have tested and
would recommend ?

Kind regards
Simon