[vlc-devel] Re: re : macos-x cvs build currently broken?

Sam Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Wed Jun 25 12:32:04 CEST 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003, gbazin at altern.org wrote:
> The build is broken for me as well. More specifically it doesn't link
> with -lstdc++ when it should

   Nothing is ever supposed to link anything with -lstdc++. Link C++
code with g++, not gcc.

> (and yes I did a ./bootstrap). Sam, could you have a look at it ?

   Which plugin fails to link? See the bootstrap script and look for
the « LINKER="CXXLINK" » line, add a debug statement such as « ${mod}
has C++ linkage », and see whether all plugins that require C++ linkage
are properly detected.

--
Sam.