[vlc-devel] Re: Shoutcast problem in VLC 0.5.1

Stepan Roh stepan at srnet.cz
Thu Mar 6 13:11:54 CET 2003

Sorry, I'm stupid. My cable is currently too slow to play that. However
there is another problem when I try low-bandwidth streams (<56 kbps) it
only gives a lot of

mpgatofixed32 audio output warning: libmad error: bad main_data_begin
pointer

and audio is choppy (only strange sounds). XMMS plays it well. Is that a
bug in libmad (I have 0.14.2b)?

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh