[vlc-devel] Re: VLC 0.5.4

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Wed May 7 01:49:14 CEST 2003

On Sunday 04 May 2003 16:35, Christophe Massiot wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> Following our usual "once a month" policy, it's time to think at the
> 0.5.4 release of VLC. Proposed date for string freeze and release of
> 0.5.4-test1 is next Wednesday. Please finish your strings
> modifications ASAP.

I didn't have time to finish the wxWindows interface which basically means
that the new stream output features in 0.5.4 won't be useable on win32.
Personnaly, I'm not happy about releasing vlc in this state and would prefer
to delay the string freeze by a couple of weeks (the GTK interface hasn't
been updated either).

--
Gildas