[vlc-devel] Re: FW: DirectX problem

Joe Kraft hishadow at netcabo.pt
Sat May 24 09:30:37 CEST 2003

I had made some modifications to the wxWin plugin to give a time signal out,
but nothing should have affected DirectX.  When I started trying to figure
out the problems I restarted with a clean CVS tree, or packaged win32
downloads.

Was the change before or after the 0.5.2 release?  I can check the 0.5.1
and 0.5.2 releases and see if they work.

Joe.