[vlc-devel] Re: CVS Commit (jpsaman)

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Mon Nov 10 09:33:55 CET 2003

Jason Luka wrote:
> I am attempting to compile the CVS image and I need a few pointers.  It
> looks as if some configure line options (such as mach-o/dyhl.h) have
> been added since the last release.  Do I need to add any subcommands to
> the configure line?

Jason,

mach-o/dyhl.h is not a configure option. Sorry but I do not get what the
problem is?

CVS is quite in flux right now, there is support for RTSP through
live.com library, new decoder API and more. For RH/Fedora packages I
think adding: --enable-livedotcom, --enable-slp, --enable-goom,
--enable-pvr, --enable-dvb, --enable-matroska, --enable-alsa would be wise.

Does this answer your question?
--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman