[vlc-devel] Re: CVS Commit (sigmunau)

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Sat Oct 4 01:38:18 CEST 2003

> modules/gui/wxwindows/preferences.cpp:
>  * slightly modified layout of the window
>    * The help text is now below the controls
>    * Neither heading nor help text is inside wxStaticBox but rather
>      separated from the controls with a simple line.
>  * changed a lot of strech-factors, makes the dialog look generally more tidy

I'm still not pleased with how the heading look.
There is one regression with these changes, it is with the --dvdcss-method
option. The reason is that it's short text is very long compared to all the
other options. Could we change that?

Also, I only tested this on a gtk1 wxwindows. It whould be interresting to
know if it looks good on other platforms as well.

Sigmund