[vlc-devel] Re: CVS Commit (gbazin)

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sun Oct 19 11:55:16 CEST 2003

On Saturday 18 October 2003 08:44, Joe Kraft wrote:

> > For this to work properly, you'll need the attached bug fix
> > for wxWindows.
> > The patch is against wxWin 2.5 cvs but should work with 2.4.1
> > as well (in
> > this case, only the first part of the patch needs to be applied).
>

> Gildas,
> Are these patches already applied in the win32 contrib files with the
> 08/24/03 dates that you have on the FTP site?

They aren't. Only one of them is needed for win32 but even without the patch
applied, wxWindows does behave ok on win32 (ie. you can switch without any
problems between the interfaces in vlc but the "Messages" dialog won't work
correctly).

I'll need to update these contrib files at some point anyway.

--
Gildas

PS: btw, don't know if you heard about the nightly builds: http://
www.videolan.org/~videolan/build/