[vlc-devel] Synchro. problem.

Igor Andruszkiewicz igor at tmm.pl
Mon Sep 8 10:41:13 CEST 2003

Hi

     I wrote app. which plays music and video with FADE IN/OUT
functionalty. But I have desync. (in video) problem when  I play music
and video together (or video (fade out) ==> video (fade in)). Could
sombody help me to find a source of this problem?
    I have 2nd question. Why when video isn't synch. well with music VLC
is trying to inc. or dec. tempo in music? It looks like music is a slave
of video. I think video should be slave of music and when desyn. occur
video should drop frames.

Thank you for any help.
Igor

ps.