[vlc-devel] Re: CVS Commit (sigmunau)

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Sep 29 17:53:53 CEST 2003

This is a fairly complete documentation on the variables system, but I still
need some help. Especially I fail to see what many of the different actions
of var_Change() do, and what p_val and p_val2 should be. This is even after
trying to read the code of var_Change(). If anyone who knows what this does
is willing to document it (so that other people as well can use it) then
they can take a look at VLC_VAR_SETMIN for my proposal on how to document
this.

Any feedback are welcome.

Sigmund

P.S The doxygen docs on developers.videolan.org is only updated nightly, so
if you don't generate your own doxygen docs, please wait untill tomorrow
before you yell.