[vlc-devel] audio problem with firewire 410 audio device

Christian Steinkogler steinkogler.christian at gmx.at
Fri Apr 2 18:00:53 CEST 2004

Hello!
I use vlc-player with mac osx (10.3.3) and all my settings in the
audio-section of my system-properties are right since other players
(winmedia-player, real and quicktime) work perfectly. but the sound of
my vlc player comes from my internal computer boxes instead of my
m-audio firewire 410-device! it's very difficult for me to handle the
problem alone because I don't know how to fill in the vlc-preferences
correctly! I'm very greatful for an answer!

chris

my "console" shows the following lines when I open the vlc player (but i
don't know if that has something to do with my problem)

VLC media player 0.7.1a Bond
[[32;1m00000001 [0m] main vlc error: [31;1mopion rt-offset does not
exist [0m
[00000001] main vlc error: option rt-offset does not exist