[vlc-devel] Re: rtp stream and SDP file

Sooyoung Sung maximus at cmu.edu
Tue Apr 6 19:31:46 CEST 2004

Hi,
I'm trying with two different command lines.
For the first one, streaming works correctly, but I cannot access to the
SDP file I specified.

For the second commandline, I can get access to the SDP file, but the
streaming itself does not work. I think I need to use "duplicate" to show
video on the display and stream it at the same time (thus, the first
commandline)

What could be wrong with setting the sdp address there?

./vlc -vvv dshow:// :dshow-vdev="0sprey 50 USB Capture (NTSC)"
:dshow-adev="SB Live! Wave Device" :dshow-size="640x480" --sout
'#transcode{vcodec=mp4v,vb=1024,scale=1,acodec=mpga,ab=192,channels=2}:duplicate{dst=display,dst=std{access=rtp,mux=ts,url=madmex.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu:23450,sdp=http://srees.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu:8080/sooyoung.sdp}}'

'#transcode{vcodec=mp4v,vb=1024,scale=1,acodec=mpga,ab=192,channels=2}:rtp{dst=madmex.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu,port=23450,sdp=http://srees.cmcl.cs.cmu.edu:8080/sooyoung.sdp}'