[vlc-devel] Commit access

Stephan Assmus superstippi at gmx.de
Tue Apr 13 23:45:06 CEST 2004

Hi all,

after long hours of trying and moaning and downloading depencency
libraries, I have finally managed to compile VLC on my BeOS system. Now
I would like to commit my changes, but I realize I seem to have lost my
commit access. I used to code (a lot) on the BeOS interface arround the
0.4.3 to 0.4.6 times. Eric Petit has since kept the BeOS version going
and added a couple of neat features like the Preference panel. Now I
wanted to help him out and pick up work on VLC again. Could I please
have my commit access back?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
-Stephan