[vlc-devel] Re: PATCH: Re: Movies that stop before they are finished, only via http

James MacLean macleajb at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Apr 27 00:32:09 CEST 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Gildas Bazin wrote:

> On Monday 26 April 2004 19:30, James MacLean wrote:
> > Still doing more tests, but AVI streams are running again here,
> > JES
> Nice catch :)
> I just committed the patch.
> --
> Gildas

Mind suggesting how to find a similar problem with mp4s? This time they
play locally properly in 0.7.1 and latest CVS so I can not play "The Price
is Right"(higher, higher, lower lower ;)) game with svn :(.

They seem to only work over an http link if the link speed very fast...
Tried all sorts of mp4s with no luck. Looked at modules/demux/mp4/mp4.c,
but again, nothing jumps out at me :(.

thnxs,
JES
James B. MacLean        macleajb at ednet.ns.ca