[vlc-devel] OSX-port

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Tue Apr 27 18:18:33 CEST 2004

Hello.

I have noticed that the Services-menu in "VLC media player"-menu of the
OSX-port disappeared and has been replaced by a very nice
add-interface-menu. First of all, I like it much :)) but I would like
to add the normal services-menu again as well. There not that much
situations in VLC where you need it though, but sometimes it is quite
useful. If no-one has something against this, I'll do so in the next
days.

Furthermore, we are able to play *.m4a-files natively in VLC, so I
would like to add the file-type to the OSX-application, so normal users
can use it too.

Finally, the default hot-key for "subtitle delay down" is command-h.
This is not a good choice, because it conflicts with the "Hide
VLC"-command of the VLC-menu, so VLC can't be hidden by this
system-wide short-cut anymore. I don't now how to fix this. If someone
tells me, I'll do that too.

Best regards,
Felix