[vlc-devel] Re: Newbie Questions

Rémi Denis-Courmont courmisch at via.ecp.fr
Tue Aug 3 09:17:21 CEST 2004

	Welcome,

Le lundi 2 Août 2004 08:59, Fabio Bizzi a écrit :
> I'm new in videolan hacking / development, I've searched in
> developers.videolan.org and I've found lot of infos, but
> unfortunately I haven't found any tutorial or howto to start
> developing with videolan lib from scratch.

> Please, could anybody help me to found any "tutorial info" or newbie
> howto, or examples that tell me how to start with videolan
> development?

There are no tutorial or purposedly-made examples about VideoLAN's
development. VLC is a moving target and it probably has too many
aspects to be well documented in that regard. Sorry.

If you have particular questions concerning development, you should
consider joining #videolan on Freenode where you can find most
developpers or posting your specific questions here.

Sincerely,

http://www.simphalempin.com/home/infos/cv.shtml.fr