[vlc-devel] multi sdp announcement patch revisited.

Philippe Van Hecke philippe.vanhecke at belnet.be
Tue Aug 3 17:36:27 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have remake my patch to have the possibility to use more
than one way to send sdp announcement. The patch is based
on the second one i have send last week but without removing
the --sout-rtp-sdp variable.

With this patch user can choose the client he want
to see the stream (sdp file,http for Quicktime,sap ,sdp file,http for vlc ).

Can one dev review the patch and put it in vlc-trunk ?

Any comments and any questions about the patch are welcome

Regards,

Philippe.