[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r8412 (hartman)

Subversion daemon svn at videolan.org
Tue Aug 10 17:02:13 CEST 2004

r8412 | hartman | 2004-08-10 17:02:11 +0200 (Tue, 10 Aug 2004) | 10 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/THANKS
   M /trunk/include/stream_output.h
   M /trunk/modules/stream_out/rtp.c
   M /trunk/src/stream_output/sap.c

* include/stream_output.h: add a ip_version field to sap_address_t
  This way we can later on set IP6 instead of IP4 in a SDP.
* modules/stream_out/rtp.c: accept sdp=sap as a valid option.
* src/stream_output/sap.c:
  - Set the SAP packet Hash headerfield to a unique value based on mtime
    Patch by Philippe van Hecke <philippe at belnet dot be>
  - Set SAP packet IPv6 field to 1 if we are a ipv6 session
  - Made some preperations for setting the origin ip address in the header as well,
    anyone any ideas on how to retrieve the current origin IP address???