[vlc-devel] Re: Change the audio volume in a stream...

madmax madmax at libertysurf.fr
Thu Dec 2 19:11:33 CET 2004

I tried in the VLM to change the audio volume in one stream
(p_instance->p_input) => the input thread of the stream I want to cut the
sound, but as I was expected, with the aout_VolumeSet() function, the sound
is muted for all the streams, and not only one.
So I can't use aout_VolumeSet().

So is there a possibility to change the volume in only one stream (in input
will be ok, but in output will be better) in order to activate/deactivate
the sound using the VLM. If there is not, can I have clues on how to do
this.

Thanks a lot.

Maxime