[vlc-devel] Fwd: New application icon, if you want it

Rémi Denis-Courmont courmisch at via.ecp.fr
Sat Dec 11 19:41:06 CET 2004

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Subject: New application icon, if you want it
Date: Samedi 11 Décembre 2004 13:15
From: eobet at eobet.com
To: videolan at videolan.org

Hello!

I made a new application icon for the Videolan Mediaplayer. I posted
about it here:

http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=6037

However, I received no reply to the post, so perhaps there isn't any
interest in updating the current one (I'm using it for the Windows
version, though, because the icon shipped with the application only
seems to have a 48x48 pixel resource, which doesn't scale well to 16
and 32).

If you want to use it, please feel free to do so, and if you need any
other sizes or formats, just let me know.

Sincerely, Robert Hagenström<
eobet disajn

http://www.simphalempin.com/home/