[vlc-devel] Attendees at FOSDEM 2005

Rémi Denis-Courmont Remi.Denis-Courmont at videolan.org
Sun Dec 12 18:32:13 CET 2004

 Hello,

The VIA/ECP team will shortly contact the FOSDEM staff regarding our
presence at their 2005 edition. All VLC and other VideoLAN developers
will of course be most welcome. The FOSDEM will be held in Brussels, at
the ULB, on the 26th and 27th of February 2005.

However, we'd like to get a rough idea concerning the number of people
that will be present. If you intend to come, please mail me personnaly
(DO *NOT* reply on the vlc-devel mailing list), and if possible state
when you intend to come (first, second, both days, ...).

We won't be providing sleeping facilities (no money), so it is not very
important if you are undecided yet. Thank you in advance.

Looking forward to meeting you at the FOSDEM!

Sincerely,

Student-engineer at the Ecole Centrale Paris
System administrator at VIA Centrale-Réseaux
http://www.simphalempin.com/home/infos/cv.shtml.en